Friday, July 15, 2011

Twitter War: Judi vs Priscilla


Check out last night's Twitter rumble between Judi and Priscilla. Judi not only had words with one of her cast mates, but with a BGC blogger as well.
                                                                                                                                        Judi




That`s krazi my name jus qot brouqht up in her ustream.... this dude is so fuckin thirsty smh lmao
OMG THIS KID IS A FUCKIN STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO I DONT UNDERSTAND WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!! WHATS WRONG W/ U????
G I`m not even concerned with u, U NOT MAKIN ME LOSE NO MONEY SO WHY DO U THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING U DO???
Thats krazi I`m over here tweetn about dicks and they ova thea tweetin about *ME* #epic sooo I won riqht, klearly. Okay.
*YOU* are a fuckin kreep. I never qo 2 ur paqe LoL #youmad
Thanks everybody for stickn up for me I love yall but honestly its all qood
he`s dellusional lmao smh and he keeps tweetin me and I`m never qoin to EVER reply to him... like EVER #fail
yeah anyway..... movin on with my life..... -_______-
*clicks out of USTREAM* lmao!
did he really think I was qon continue to sit there and watch her USTREAM when he started talkin??? ummm #fail LoL
ur point didn`t qet across fam try aqain next year! ;)
thanks for makin it the JUDI SHOW once aqain =D *all smiles*
I didn`t hear shit he said I literally Xed out tha USTREAM wen he hopd on so w/e was said dnt tell me kuz thats how much I dnt qive a fuck

Priscilla



Im not surprised that young dumb waste of life lowlives are hating on my swag to help today's future while they think its cute 2 spread em'
After i'm done destroying a hoe, I can't wait to sit back & laugh while they cry over their hospital bill! CAUSE I WILL MURDER A HOE! :D
I have no limits when it comes down to me projecting for what I believe, therefore I will #PUSHITTOTHELIMIT & split a whores face open!
& for my final thought on the evening: YOU CAN'T TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE! YOU FLAP LIKE A FLAT TIRE; YOUR USLESS HOE! #TEAMCLEAN :D
WHEN COCKROACHES TRY 2 STEP FOOT IN NYC I WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL END UP "F*CKED UP" :D #TRUSTMEWHENITELLYOU ! I KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF G'S!:D
NO TITS, NO ASS, NO CLASS, STR8 UP TRASH! GOT NOTHING ON ME! HAAAA DON'T FUCK WITH ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN IM SLEEPING! KARMA'S A MOTHERF*CKER!
IF U TALK THE TALK, WALK THE WALK, OH I FORGOT YOU DON'T FIGHT! NOT A BAD GIRL WHAT SO EVER! HAHAHA BACK IT UP HOE I GOT MY GLOCK READY HEE!
@IranianRoyalty @BGC7ShellyRay GOT MY 5 DAY BAIL $ READY! :D DON'T MIND DOING TIME FOR A LIL CRIME! YA KNOW ME #SICKFUCKSTATUS

No comments:

Post a Comment