Monday, July 18, 2011

I am Winner of Official Bad girls club Illustrated Comic

From: Chris D ; To: sherri grant ; Subject: Re: Congrats! Sent: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 6:37:29 PM Thanks for the info! Once you get the item, if you want to send in a pic holding the comic you can, and I will post. Thanks for checking out my site! -Chris On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:04:44 -0700 (PDT), sherri grant wrote: Sherri Grant 3002 roundtable drive Chesapeake Va 23323 Ty for everything so excited that I won!!! :) Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android From: Chris D ; To: ; Subject: Congrats! Sent: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 2:07:13 AM Congrats you are a winner of one copy of the bad girls club illustrated episode! Please send me your full name and address :) -- Thanks, Chris Owner/Admin SDCC.CO Follow me @comicconblog -- Thanks, Chris Owner/Admin SDCC.CO Follow me @comicconblog *** posting official pics when I get it...***

No comments:

Post a Comment